35th Annual Meeting of the Thai Society for Biotechnology and International Conference (TSB2023)
26-29 November, 2023
the Greenery Resort Khao Yai, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
● PhD candidate, Ms. Sabita Prajapati (Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand) presented on “Application of phage display technology for research on dengue virus”.
● Prof. Moi gave an invited lecture on “Current epidemiological trends of arbovirus infection in Asia & potential challenges: ADE activity & host immune response against a changing landscape of DENV” and discussed on collaborations with Prof. Montarop Yamabhai on dengue research in Thailand and Vietnam.
☆彡 We look forward to seeing Sabita in Tokyo soon!
Discussion on the poster with Prof. Montharop and Sabita.
Checking on the dengue lab diagnosis protocol with Sabita.
● Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand, Prof. Montarop Yamabhai
● National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, Vietnam, Prof. Le Thi Quynh Mai, Dr. Thu Thuy Nguyen
● Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Nepal, Prof. Krishna Das Manandhar
● La Jolla Institute of Immunology, USA, Prof. Sujan Shresta, Dr. Annie Elong Ngono
● eASIA Role of the pre-existing immunity to Japanese encephalitis and Zika viruses in influencing dengue disease outcome and vaccination program in Vietnam and Thailand
● AMED Research Program on Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases 23wm0225033h0001